Thursday, September 22, 2011

Etsy is BACK!

After a long absence, I decided to start putting items up for sale on Etsy again. I shut down the old site and thought long and hard about what the new site would be. I found that listing just random things that I've made really wasn't such a great idea. So I sat down and had a think, and came up with a whole new idea.

You Got It Covered!


Yup. I'll be selling things that cover other things. Laptop covers. Checkbook covers. Notebook covers. Coozies for coffee cups. Even stuff to cover yourself, like aprons, hats and slippers. I'll post items I've already made, but I'm also open to taking requests. Here's a sample of a few things that are either already listed or soon will be:





I'm not expecting to get rich here. But if I can raise a little cash to buy more crafting supplies, I'll be one happy crafter!

So bookmark this page and check back often for new covers: http://www.yougotitcovered.etsy.com/.


And tell your friends!

No comments: