Friday, June 13, 2008

Pumpkin: Questions that bother me

Mommy finally let me have a go at the blog, and I thought I would spend some time between naps posing a few questions to you.

Why is it that you human peoples assume just because I'm "cute" that I'm also sweet and friendly? I'm sure there are plenty of human peoples who are attractive, in your own non-furry-walk-on-two-legs kinda way, but are mean or unpleasant or just don't like to be touched when they are resting peacefully in the middle of the floor.

While I'm on the subject of human peoples, why do you think it's fun and amusing to taunt me with dangly, wiggly, shakey toys? I mean, it's really just taking advantage of my primal hunting skills for your own entertainment. That's just not right.



As I was lying in bed the other night contemplating some of these questions, an even bigger question came to me: Where the heck is my belly button? I stared for what seemed like hours, but couldn't find it...

No comments: